COOKIES: This site uses Google Analytics Cookies for performance monitoring only. By using our website you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/newsletter.aspx
Jisc Legal Monthly Newsletter: December 2014
Legal Guidance for ICT Use in Education, Research and External Engagement
Welcome to the December 2014 Jisc Legal Monthly Newsletter (No 102), as we close the service after 15 years.
We're going out on a high, with four training packages:
* Copyright Training for University Lecturers<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Training/OnlineCopyrightCourse.aspx>,
* Copyright Training for College Lecturers<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Training/OnlineCopyrightCourse.aspx>
* Data Protection for University Staff<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Training/OnlineDataProtectionCourse.aspx> and
* Data Protection for College Staff<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Training/OnlineDataProtectionCourse.aspx>.
With two copyright guides for students:
* Copyright Guide for University Students<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/ManageContent/ViewDetail/ID/3718/Copyright-Guide-for-University-Students-31-December-2014.aspx>
* Copyright Guide for College Students<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/ManageContent/ViewDetail/ID/3719/Copyright-Guide-for-College-Students-31-December-2014.aspx>
And, for the Skills sector:
* Copyright for Work Based Learning<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/ManageContent/ViewDetail/ID/3720/Copyright-for-Work-Based-Learning-31-December-2014.aspx>
* Data Protection for Work Based Learning<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/ManageContent/ViewDetail/ID/3721/Data-Protection-for-Work-Based-Learning-31-December-2014.aspx>, and
* e-Safety and the Law for Work Based Learning<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/ManageContent/ViewDetail/ID/3722/e-Safety-and-the-Law-for-Work-Based-Learning-31-December-2014.aspx>.
Goodbye, and Thanks
The staff at Jisc Legal thank all those who have used and contributed to the service over the past decade-and-a-half. We've taken a lot of reward and satisfaction in doing so, and we stand proud of our achievements.
We would like to acknowledge the fantastic support of our host, the University of Strathclyde, and support of Jisc in funding and promoting the service. But most of all, we give a huge thanks to the engaged and engaging sectors we have served.
There is no need to unsubscribe from this list - further information will be put out about continued Technology and the Law support from Jisc.
In This Newsletter
Latest NewsTrainingGuidanceContact DetailsSubscription Details
In addition to the new publications listed left, Jisc Legal's existing guidance will remain available at www.jisclegal.ac.uk<http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk> with updated guidance being made available in future at www.jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk>.
For direct access to guidance, visithttp://jiscleg.al/AllGuidance
Training in future will be delivered directly by Jisc.
For more information, consult the Jisc website<http://www.jisc.ac.uk>, email firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>, or call 0203 006 6077.
You are subscribed to Jisc Legal Monthly Newsletter. To unsubscribe, visit:
Jisc Legal is a Jisc service and is hosted by the University of Strathclyde,
a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263.
Jisc Legal has now closed, and this website is now archived.
Technology and the law support is now provided by Jisc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0203 006 6077.
Newsletters previous to 2010 can be accessed on the JISC Mail website here - JISC-Legal-News.
JISC Legal is hosted by the University of Strathclyde, a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263 | The contents of this website are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. | Login